2012 Parody

TK. MOV :: Video :: Planning :: Script

Go down

2012 Parody

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 pm

2012 Parody

“The following video was recorded on December 21st, 2012.”
Narr: There has been a rumor, or maybe more than a rumor, of the end of the world. The Mayans started it, they had the calendar all planned out, but it stopped on the day of 12/21/2012. Further research was undergone, and scientists found out that that day was the celestial alignment. Many other belifs started pointint out that their belief said the end of the world would occur on that day. It all lined up. Then, the day before 12/21/2012, all chaos erupted. (Shows a clip of people running around the city like crazy people, as a person runs up to the camera, and grabs it)
Person1: It’s the end! Tomorrow’s the end!!
Narr: Due to this chaos, people started killing each other to get a better chance of survival. (Person1 takes nerf gun and aims it at Person2)
Person2: You don’t want to do this, I can help you survive.
Person1: No! I am the only one who can help me survive! (Nerf gun makes a clicking sound, and then Person1 pulls the trigger. It hits Person2 and Person 2 dies)
Narr: Not only that, but people believed they could dodge the end by flying in planes. But some of these people didn’t know how to fly, so many planes ended up crashing due to this lack of knowledge (shows Person3 flying a plane)
Person3: I got in the air, but how do I fly this?! (looks up from controls and starts freaking out because the plane is about to crash. Video clip of two planes crashing shows up)
Narr: By the end of this day, over half the population of the world was dead. (Shows video of Person4 reporting the deaths of many important people)
Person4: It has been reported that there is only 1/10 of the population on Earth at this moment.
Person5: (Off scene, one of the recorders) Who cares?! We’re all going to die. Get a real job! (Takes out nerf gun and shoots it at Person4. Person4 dies)
Narr: And the number of people alive kept on getting smaller and smaller. Then, there were only two people left.
Last1: There’s only one piece of bread left…
Last2: Let’s split it. (Lsat1 glares at Last2)
Last1: It’s all mine.
Last2: No way! We should split it.
Last1: I care more about my own survival than you! (Shoots nerf gun at Last2 and Last2 dies. Last1 eats bread, but it turns out to be poison, so Last1 epically dies, too)
Narr: And now, the end of the human race has occurred.
Viewer: (Scene focuses out, into a view of someone watching this video on the computer) Hey, wait! You’re still alive, and I’m still alive.
Narr: Uhh… looks like you caught on. We’re still all alive! (Shows shot of the recording area and all the people who supposedly died)
Viewer: Hunh? It’s fake? How am I talking to you?!
Narr: …
Person1: We’re acting! It’s just a video.
Last1: Or is it? (Evil laugh) You shall feel the wrath of my nerf gun! (Takes out nerf gun and everyone dies except for Last2 and Viewer)
Viewer: (Laughs) This is hilarious since it’s fake!
Last2: Don’t kill me for real this time! (Dies from nerf gun shot)
Last1: You’re next. (Last1 points at viewer and walks through a door. Suddenly Last1 appears behind Viewer and kills Viewer. Screen blanks out)
Reporter: Oh, and just to let you know, since you’re watching this, the world didn’t end. (Screen goes into a slid showing ‘XD’) And bloopers!
AllisonXD

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Allstatenaruto

Back to top Go down

Re: 2012 Parody

Post  coollog on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Nice! I suggest using different weapons like maybe throw a bear or something like a random object to kill someone
coollog
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AllisonXD on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah, sure. We have a long time to develop this, so any suggestions are completely reasonable.
AllisonXD

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Allstatenaruto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down