Old Script for EPIC

TK. MOV :: Video :: Planning :: Script

Go down

Old Script for EPIC

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:47 pm

I will now post all the old scripts for EPIC! But I don't know if I have all of them... I should.
AllisonXD

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Allstatenaruto

Back to top Go down

Episode 1

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Current Characters
Q- Master Shifu Sensei Prof Masetro “The Panda” aka Q and Narrator
Allison- The Girl
Annie- Nanashi
Grace- Photosynthesis/Oxygen (If ANYONE has any ideas, it’d be appreciated)
James- Green the House Effect
Evan- Dr. CO2
Jen- Hybrid Car
Holly- Chloroflurolly aka Chloe
Jon- Hostile
David- Oen

Narrator: “When the times were dark…” (Room with lights turning off) “When WWIII had just begun…” (Two people Kamehamehaing each other) “When the world was flooding…” (?) “When there was no hope…” (Person loading and raising a nerfgun) “what so ever…” (Person getting shot by a nerfgun) “There was one man who could save us all…” (Man looks up at the sky)
Man: “Who, what, me? Dad?!!”
Narrator: “No! I’m just the narrator.”
Man: “Oh, okay!”
Narrator: (Clears throat) “This man is our last hope.”
Man: “What!!? But… But… I’m Nobody! I mean, I’m the smartest person in the world, but I’m a failure at life! I have no friends, I get hit with the soccer ball in gym, and I still live with my mom!”
Narrator: “That is pretty pathetic, but still, you are the one.”
Man: “I’m Neo?! Are we living in 2199?!!”
Narrator: “No, you’re not Neo… you’re just…”
Man: “And I get to fly and beat up agents?!”
Marrator: “…No… I’m trying to say…”
Man: “Zion is real???!!!”
Narrator: “NO!!! You are not Neo from the Matrix. You are the one, but a different one. You are going to save us from global warming. You will rise against Green the House Effect and…”
Man: “You mean the green house effect?”
Narrator: *sigh* “You will rise against Green the House Effect and his minions. You will beat them, and they will be saved.”
Man: “So… I DO get to beat up the bad guys!”
Narrator: “I suppose so, but we need to give you a name.”
Man: “Captain Planet II?”
Narrator: “No…”
Man: “Recycler boy?”
Narrator: “No, not that either.”
Man: “Oen?”
Narrator: *sigh* “Yes! That is perfect!”
Narrator: “So Oen learned a lot that day. He learned how to shoot a nerf gun, how to unsheathe a sword, how to not to get hurt when falling down, how to get a stunt double, and how to run lightning fast.”
Oen: “So… how did you speak from the sky?”
Narrator: “I just can. It’s because I’ve mastered naming pi to the 27th digit.”
Oen: “Am I the only one helping you with defeating Green the House Effect?”
Narrator: “You’re not helping me. I am just a swine. You’re on your own, boy.”
Oen: “O… Swine?!”
Narrator: “Yes. Now, as far as The Girl… she is going to be here any time soon.”
Oen: “The Girl?”
(Really loud band then all of a sudden, a girl ninja appears in a cloud of silly string. Then Girl attacks Man and they fight each other. Girl beats Man badly and finally stops Man from moving using “The Force”)

Oen: “Who… are… you?” (Man says while holding his head and looking exhausted)
Girl: “I am the Girl. I will help you out on your journey to defeated Green the House Effect. You are expected to respect me, and that is all. I will not consider you as my Buddy, Pal, Friend, or Acquaintance. None of those words, you and I are helping each other. That’s all.”
Oen: “Geez…do you have smiling problems or something?”
Girl: “The fact that I have a mask over my mouth might mean that you would have no idea whether or not I’m smiling.
Oen: “All right, no joking around with ‘The Girl’ or else I’ll get pwned 24/7.”
Girl: “Stop your complaining, we have to go on a journey to find ‘The Great One’.
Oen: ‘The Great One’?
Girl: ‘The Great One’. He is the one who taught me how to fight. And beware… the ‘Great One’ is great in more than one ways.
Oen: Whoa… so he’s BETTER than you at fighting?!!!
Girl: Yes. He is one great fighter. I look up to him as a leader not only because of his skills, but of his impressive wisdom.
Oen: Wow, this ‘Great One’ must be very impressive!
Girl: Yes, very impressive. Q is a very good friend of mine, I’ve known him for a long time.
Oen: ‘Q’?
Girl: What? Oh, you’ll see soon.
Oen: Keep it secret, why don’t you. (BANG! There is yet another explosion and a mysterious figure appears. This figure has a jacket on, and has no head. It is carrying a skeleton as its head)
Head: Oen, ‘the one’ must be burned today. Then I shall live again!
Oen: Wait what?!! Why me?!
Head: You are ‘the one’, eating your ashes will bring me back to life again!
Oen: Now wait a second… I’m not going to give you eternal life, and how can you talk? You don’t have a mouth!
Head: My head is doing it for me.
Girl: Duck Oen! (Oen looks around, confused, then ducks. Girl throws candy at Head. Head falls over in pain, because its skin cannot handle the acidity of candy, and runs away).
Head: I’m melting! I’m melting!
Oen: He… was going to… eat my ashes… thanks!
Girl: Like I said, I will help you and that is all. Normally I would expect you to help me, but face it, you would only make it worse.”
Oen: Fine, if you don’t respect my skills, then you’re a horrible ninja.
Girl: How dare you disrespect me! (Girl grabs Oen’s collar and is about to pick him up when a nerf gun bullet flies dangerously close to her head)
Random: Going somewhere? Don’t take me as a fool, I know that if I use your ashes for gun powder that my gun will be the best in the world!
Oen: What is with my ashes?! Does the whole world want me dead?!!
Girl: No… you’re going to save the world. The world wants you alive.
Oen: All right… how about all the people in the world?
Girl: I’m a person and I don’t want your ashes.
Oen: Well you almost seem like a robot, so you don’t count.
Random: (Clears throat)
Oen: Oh, sorry!
Random: Like I was saying, you will be burned tonight, and create the ultimate gun for me! (Takes gun and aims it at Oen’s head. Oen whimpers and protects his head with his hands/arms)
Girl: (Appears behind Random and kicks him in the back) Nice try, but not even close.
Random (Yells while surprised and scared at the same time) What ARE you, a ninja?
Girl: I am ‘the Girl’ and yes I am a ninja. Remember my name!
Random: Okay, okay, if you let me live! (Girl takes a step back and waits)
Girl: And stop with the ashes thing, it’s stupid!
Oen: Thanks again.
Girl: I think we are close to the ‘Great One’s’ house.
Q: That you are. I will give you 5 seconds to fight or surrender. It’s your choice. (Tall guy walks up who looks way younger than an important master should be)
Oen: Are you after my ashes, too?!
Girl: He’ll fight.
Q: Oen, step up and fight.
Oen: What?!! Girl, help?!!! How do you know my name??!!! (Girl just stares in front of her, and doesn’t acknowledge that he’s talking to her)
Q: I gave you a chance. (Tall guy runs up to Oen and Oen guards himself with his arms. You can see tall guy about to attack Oen, and the episode ends)
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 2

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Episode 2

Narr: So Oen and Girl arrive at ‘The Great One’s’ house, and they run into a mysteriously tall guy. He is about to attack Oen, when…
Oen: (Appears out of nowhere) Hey! I thought I fired you.
Narr: That’s true, but I just have to make the introduction to episode 2. And why are you here? You’re supposed to be almost hit by the mysterious guy.
Oen: That’s quite true, Narrator, but I decided to ruin your intro. Actually, I helped liven it up! (Yells while sprinting away)
Narr: Anyways, let’s check what’s happening to the bad guys…

In a dark alley…

GTHE: (Evil laugh) You shall not support Oen anymore! (Random person backs into a wall, while running away, but gets trapped by GTHE. GTHE takes out a random nerf gun, and shoots it at the person) Now you are a supporter of me! (Evil laugh) I shall name you… Nanashi.
Nanashi: (Evil laugh) Sir, do you want me to find us a brain?
GTHE: That is perfect! (Evil laugh) I shall work on a plan of attack. (Walks away to who knows where)
Nanashi: I know one person who would be perfect for the job! (Evil laugh)

Later, in another dark alley…

Nanashi: Hello old friend. Could you help me?
Man: All right… what is it?
Nanashi: Oen’s idea of saving global warming is no longer possible. They have it all wrong, so I need your help. Will you join me in another way to save the world?
Man: I guess so, but I agree with Oen’s method.
Nanashi: It is incorrect! It will never work!
Man: Okay, okay, what happened to you anyways? You used to be kind.
Nanashi: I can’t do this the nice way anymore. (Grabs a sword and places it in front of Man’s neck)
Man: Wh… what do you want? What happened?!
Nanashi: You will know soon. Join Green the House Effect and I, and we will rule the world! Don’t join, and you will die. (Evil laugh)
Man: D.. Die?! No! I won’t agree to your mind games. You are no longer my friend!
Nanashi: (Grips sword harder, and moves it slightly closer to Man’s neck) I’m dead serious.
Man: I… I’ll join. But how are you going to control me? And what am I supposed to do?!!
Nanashi: All will be clear after this. (Nanashi says while taking out a nerf gun and shooting it at Man) You are now Dr. CO2. You will be our evil genius. (Evil laugh)

In evil lair…

GTHE: WE will not be unstoppable! Thanks to you, Nanashi, and our new evil genius, Dr. CO2, we will beat that little Oen and the Girl. (Evil laugh)
Dr. CO2: I’m not so sure. It looks like they are going to Master Shifu’s house, and will probably team up with him. We need, according to my calculations, two more people.
GTHE: And do you know who they will be?
Dr. CO2: I have an idea for one, an old lab partner of mind, and the other I am not quite sure.
GTHE: I have an idea. You go recruit the other, and I’ll recruit someone.
Nanashi: And what do you want me to do?
GTHE: Go with Dr. CO2. (All laugh evilly)

Narr: So the bad guys went off to find new members of their team.
Oen: Wait… what about me? (Goes back to where Oen is about to get hit, Tall guy appears to have hit Oen, but actually doesn’t and he places his hand right in front of Oen’s head. Then he extends his pointer finger and flicks Oen on the forehead) Hey! What was that for?
Q: I am Master Shifu Sensei Prof Maestro “The Panda” aka Q. You can call me Master Shifu. I am also known as the ‘Great One’.
Oen: Whoa, wait a minute. You’re the ‘Great One’?!
Q: The name Robert has many nicknames within.
Oen: Hunh?!
Q: One can be called something, but also many other names. The fact is that there is usually one name for every person, depending on who is talking to them.
Oen: THAT’S your wisdom? Girl was saying your wisdom was better than anyone else!
Q: The phrase ‘Que tal’ has many different definitions.
Oen: Oh, ok. I’m starting to get your wisdom. It’s random, but fits a certain question perfectly.
Q: You are very smart, Oen. We shall learn to match your ninja skills to your IQ.
Oen: I’m going to learn how to fight like the Girl?!!
Q: Yes, young one. Starting now. To pass this academy, I will have you complete brutal training with me, and you must complete ‘the impossible task’
Oen: The ‘impossible task’? What’s that?
Q: You will find out in time. (Flashes forward to many shots of Oen and Q fighting each other. Oen is beat easily three times in a row, but the fourth time, he avoids being beaten. Then he gets Master Shifu into a sword lock, and ends up winning) You are now an excellent fighter.
Oen: You didn’t seem as difficult as the Girl.
Q: Of course not. I didn’t go nearly as hard as I can.
Oen: Oh, ok.
Q: But you are very good at fighting now. When you can defeat the Girl, you will truly be exceptional.
Oen: That’s the ‘impossible task?’
Q: No.
Oen: Then what’s the impossible task?
Q: You must be able to defeat me when I’m fighting with half of my strength. Then you will have graduated.
Oen: I have a feeling this isn’t going to turn out well... (Master Shifu and Oen have an epic fight, and finally Oen barely wins) If this is how you are when you fight at half strength, I’m afraid of what you would be at full.”
Q: I’m afraid you will probably see that later on.
Oen: What do you mean?
Q: Oh, never mind.

Scene with Dr. CO2 and Nanashi

Dr. Co2: This will be difficult to persuade Tristan into joining our side. I’m just going to shoot him. (Evil laugh)
Nanashi: Okay. (Dr. Co2 walks up to a random person and shoots him with the nerf gun)
Dr. Co2: You will now be called Hostile! (Evil laugh)

Later, outside of the building

Nanashi: Run! I sense that Oen, Master Shifu, and the Girl are near. I’ll fight them and keep them away. (Dr. Co2 and Hostile run back to the lair really fast while Nanashi tries to sneak around the group of good guys)
Q: I sense a bad guy around. (Turns around and points) There she is.
Nanashi: Okay you caught me. Let’s see if you can defend this! (Runs up to Oen and attempts to trip him)

End of Episode 2

AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Script for EPIC

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Episode 3

Nanashi: Okay you caught me. Let’s see if you can defend this! (Runs up to Q and attempts to trip him. Q delays it, and punches Nanashi in the shoulder. Then there is an epic fight between Q and Nanashi. Q has the upperhand, but suddenly GTHE appears. He grabs Nanashi and suddenly again, they disappear. Everyone looks confused except for Q, and he turns around to look at Oen and Girl)
Q: They, or at least GTHE, has the ability to teleport from certain places to other places. Apparently the other doesn’t have that ability.
Oen: Wait a second, who’s GTHE?
Q: The man with the Darth Vader mask is GTHE. The girl I just fought was new.
Girl: So these are the people we are to fight?
Q: Yes. I was expecting GTHE to be the only one we had to beat, but it turns out he has recruited new people. I would guess there would be more.
Oen: Wait, Girl, you didn’t know who they were, either?
Girl: No. I’m as new to this as you are. I trained under Q because I wanted to learn his way. Later, I learned that he needed my help, then I ran into you.
Oen: Oh, okay. That makes sense.
Q: We need to find Hybrid Car.
Oen: What?! Why do we need a hybrid car?
Q: No, not A hybrid car. Hybrid Car is the name of the person who has ‘the key’ to ‘the car’. Also, Ozone Layer lives in that town, too, so we can get her help. But you can also call Ozone Layer O.
Oen: O?
Q: Yes. I’m not sure about Hybrid Car. If you want, you can come up with a name for her.
Girl: Just call her H. If we call you Q and Ozone Layer O, then call Hybrid Car H. (Just then Oen notices that Girl doesn’t have her mask on)
Oen: Girl! You don’t have your mask on!
Girl: You are correct.
Oen: So why don’t you have it on?
Q: What personality you have seen of Girl is only the tip of the iceberg. Girl, explain.
Girl: My goal earlier was to make you want to beat me at fighting. By pretending I was serious, we thought it would drive you to beat me. Apparently, that didn’t work, so I don’t have to wear my mask all the time, and I can finally joke around again!
Oen: Wow, you’re enthusiastic. Awesome!
Girl: Yup!
Q: Anyways, Girl, you remember where O and H live, right?
Girl: Yeah, I remember.
Oen: How does Girl know about this?
Girl: They both are old friends of mine. I used to visit them a lot.
Oen: Girl has friends?!
Girl: Like I said… I’m normally not serious. And they trained at Q’s academy with me.
Oen: Oh, okay. Tell me a joke.
Girl: I don’t really tell jokes…. I’m a spur of the moment person.
Oen: That’s no fun!
Girl: That’s your opinion.
Q: Okay, let’s go! Lead the way, Girl. (Girl, Oen, and Q walk through a forest for a while. The scene then shifts)

In the evil lair…
GTHE: What were you thinking Nanashi?! You could’ve blown your cover. You’re lucky they still don’t know you.
Nanashi: It was my mistake, sir.
Dr. CO2: So now what is our plan of action? Aren’t you going to get a 5th member?
GTHE: I was slightly distracted with something (looks at Nanashi) but now I shall continue. (Disappears in the blink of an eye)
Hostile: What’s he going to do?
Dr. CO2: He’s getting a second new recruit, like you.
Hostile: Oh, okay.
Nanashi: How dare he disrespect me? I’ve done a lot of helpful things. If he hadn’t interfered in my fight with Shifu, I would’ve won!
Dr. CO2: I’m not so sure about that. You are about as good as Girl. She can’t beat him.
Nanashi: I want to bet on that. The next time I run into Girl, I will beat her!
Hostile: I don’t think GTHE wants you to prove yourself through fighting. Or else he would’ve let you fight Shifu until the end. If you won, you would be amazing. If you lost, he would’ve known that you weren’t right for your position in command. GTHE probably wants you for something else.
Dr. CO2: I completely agree with Hostile.
Nanashi: It’d better be important if he’s making such a fuss about all of this.
GTHE: (Out of nowhere) oh, it is. And now we have Chloe to join our team. (Evil laugh)
Chloe: Or chloroflurolly
Hostile: ... Chloe’s easier to say.
GTHE: Now, Dr. CO2, do we have everyone we needed?
Dr. CO2: Everything should go as smoothly as planned.
Nanashi: You mean we could’ve beaten them without Hostile and Chloe?
Dr. CO2: Yes, in fact we had a 75% rate of success, but just to get rid of the bad 25%, I decided adding two more people would make it perfect. (Evil laugh)
GTHE: You are very tricky, Dr. CO2, I am glad to have you on our side. Thanks, very much, to Nanashi for recruiting him. (Evil laugh)
Chloe: So what is the point of having Hostile and I? I mean, what are we supposed to do?
Nanashi: You will be sent out with Hostile to stall them while Dr. CO2, GTHE and I will start the master plan of taking over the world, then burning it into flames! Of course, when we are safely on another planet. (Evil laugh)

Behind a tree while Girl, Oen, and Q are walking.
Chloe: Okay… how should we stall them?
Hostile: I got it! A trap! (Scene shifts to focusing on the group walking to O and H)
Oen: ‘The key’ must be important, if it’s to ‘the car’. What’s with all of ‘the something’ things? ‘The impossible task’, ‘the one’, ‘the great one’, ‘the key’, ‘the car’, it’s all so confusing. (Continue to talk while scene shifts back to Chloe and Hostile at a new tree)
Chloe: ‘The key’?! ‘The car’?!!
Hostile: We definitely should tell GTHE about this.
Chloe: Agree. Now we must get them into the trap. Here (grabs jester hat) lead them out with this.
Hostile: This?
Chloe: This. (Hostile runs out and yells)
Hostile: If you want to see a bunch of funny jokes, follow me!
Girl: No thanks… we’re on a mission.
Hostile: Oh, okay! (Doesn’t notice he’s running into the trap and trips over a branch. Rest of group doesn’t notice, and continues to walk towards their destination)
Girl: There they are! (Yells while pointing at two people talking)
Person1: Girl?! Wow! It’s been a while!
Girl: It has! But we need your help. Oh, and this is Oen. (glances at Oen)
Person1: Oh, ‘the one’! I’m Hybrid Car, H for short.
Person2: I’m O in the Zone. Pleasure to meet you!
Oen: … O in the Zone?
O: Yeah, Ozone layer if you want to get technical.
Oen: No, I’ll just call you O.
Q: Sorry for the interruption, but we need ‘the key’, H.
H: Master Shifu! (Both O and H bow to Q, ninja style)
Q: Yes!
H: Oh, right, ‘the key’! (Searches pockets and finally pulls out a set of car keys) Here it is! (Hands to Q)
Q: Now we just need to find ‘the car’. (All look up as if daydreaming. A picture of a car shifts into view)

End of Episode 3
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 4

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Episode 4

Chloe: Nice job, Hostile. Now we need to set another trap. I’ll lead them to it this time.
Hostile: With what?
Chloe: With a little help from Taco Bell. (Scene shifts to the group still daydreaming) Hey! Yo quiero Taco Bell! Te quieren Taco Bell?
Girl: Baja Blast! Definitely!
Q: Girl… don’t become tempted by Baja Blast… it’s just a rare kind of Mountain Dew.
Girl: JUST?! Baja Blast Mountain Dew can only be found at Taco Bell, and it’s my all time favorite Mountain Dew!
Oen: Don’t forget we also need lunch.
O: I want Taco Bell!
H: Taco Bell sounds nice!
Q: Oh, all right. Let’s follow the maniac in the Taco Bell hat. (The group follows and they appear to be lead further and further into a forest) Hey, Taco Bell hat person. We’re far away from the town.
Chloe: That it may seem. I think I got lost.
Girl: Brilliant. How am I supposed to drink Baja Blast now? Wait! I see a motel! Maybe they can give us directions.
Oen: What?! We can’t ask for directions. They might ask us why.
Girl: Why we’re going to Taco Bell? That’s kinda obvious… we’re hungry.
Q: We should just see if the motel has any food. (Group walks from forest into the motel and sees a huge truck. The truck is sitting there and Oen looks at the set of keys he has. He presses a button and the car starts automatically. He presses attempts to unlock the truck, and the door opens! Chloe has disappeared at this time so they all hop into the truck. Q appears to drive the car- completely fake- and everyone gets out of it and arrive at a forest)
O: We have arrived!
Oen: That was it? That was the point of the car? Just to drive somewhere?
H: Basically, yeah. We really just needed to get somewhere that would take forever to get to if we walked.
Oen: What?! I thought it was some awesome weapon to help us.
O: Nope. But imagine if we had to walk that whole way?
Oen: That makes sense. So why do we need to be here?
Q: GTHE thought his evil lair was secret, but thanks to the fight with Nanashi, I put a tracking device on her when I first punched her.
Girl: Smart, Q, that was brilliant!
Q: Thank you. I AM the ‘great one’.
Oen: Wait… why do you call Master Shifu Q when O and H call him Master Shifu also?
Girl: Q has become a good friend of mine. We’ve done other missions before.
Oen: What missions?
O: Well, Q and Girl have fought against the Swine Flu and created a vaccination. Even though it’s still spreading fast, at least there’s a vaccination. (All look up as if daydreaming, and parts of the video play)
H: Yeah, we have to give all the credit to them. No one else could’ve done it.
Oen: How come I haven’t heard of this before? Supposedly there were two scientists who got the idea for the vaccination.
O: It’s a cover story. You couldn’t have said that a ninja and Master Shifu fought against lots of different people to solve the problem, could you?
Oen: Oh, okay.
O: Why’d you just say my name?
Oen: Oh whoops… sorry! Oh, wait I just said it again! I’ll just be quiet.
O: What?! You make no sense…
Oen: At least H’s name isn’t a word the English language. And why is Master Shifu’s name the word teacher in different languages? What kind of name is Girl?! My name, if spelled different, could be an actual English name.
O: Remember, I’m O in the Zone. Isn’t that a cool name?
H: And hybrid cars are good for preventing global warming!
Q: Master Shifu Sensei Prof Maestro “the Panda” is amazing.
Girl: And my parents had no creativity so they called me Girl. My brother is Boy!
Oen: I just realized how weird everybody is.
Q: It’s not like you’re not weird. You trip when you walk!
Oen: I do not! (Walks forward and trips over his own feet) All right, I do. And why’s she with us? (Points at O) She doesn’t ever have anything like ‘the key’!
Q: You are extremely wrong Oen. O will be a great addition to our group because she has trained under me. O and H are about the same level of fighting, and Girl graduated first in her class.
Oen: Oh wow. Sorry O in the Zone! I hope your zone is happy!
O: It’s fine. I completely understand.
H: So are we getting close to the evil lair?
Q: Yes, but we won’t enter it yet. We’ll just see if we can find out their plans.
H: Okay. What happens if they catch us?
Q: Then we have an early fight.

In evil lair…
GTHE: Did you stall them?
Chloe: Ummm… not sure. It seems they also have added two new people and they have ‘the key’ or whatever it is.
Nanashi: 2 new people? Is that still in our favor, Dr. CO2?
Dr. CO2: WE now have an 80% chance of success. It’s better than 75%.
Hostile: Well it’s over 65%, which means we have good chances!
GTHE: Okay, I will travel out and complete my plan. (Evil laugh)

Outside lair…
Q: Look, it’s GTHE!
H: We should fight him.
Oen: I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. (GTHE turns and sees Q. Then he looks slightly surprised, but runs up and is about to attack them)
GTHE: It’s your choice… forfeit now or DIE!

End of Episode 4
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 5

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Global Warming Script Episode 5

(There is a long epic battle between everyone and GTHE. It seems that the good guy side is winning, but then GTHE pulls out a sword)
Q: Don’t fight anymore! It’s too dangerous!
Girl: Why? I think we can handle him!
Q: No… when GTHE fights with a sword, he is serious.
H: You mean he was only having fun?
Q: Basically, yeah. I’ve only fought him once before, and I almost died.
O: Then let us help! We can beat him all together.
Oen: Yeah, even I can contribute slightly; at least I passed your academy!
Q: Oen, remember, you are the ‘one’. You are the one we want to die last, if we all die. You are an excellent student. Don’t think that you’re bad at fighting, you’re a natural. It took Girl way longer than it did for you to learn. I didn’t tell you this because I didn’t want you to get too confident. Girl, you have been an excellent fighter for forever, an awesome friend, and probably the best helper I’ve had for anything. Remember, we invented the swine flu vaccination! O in the Zone and H, both of you are excellent fighters, too. Without your ‘key’, H, we wouldn’t have been able to be this far. O in the Zone, you are the only person who hasn’t completely contributed with something. And you know why? We need you more than ever now. Remember where the ‘weapon’ is? (O nods sorrowfully) That’s the last item needed. When this fight is finished, you will need it.
O: But aren’t you going to defeat GTHE?
Q: No, not even close. I’m holding GTHE off for you guys to have a head start. Oh and here’s my pocket. (Grabs wallet from some pocket and hands it to Oen) Keep it safe! Now GO!!!
Oen: No, we can’t! We have to fight with you to the end!
Girl: Oen! You heard what Q said. Let’s go.
Oen: He is your friend!! Why won’t you help him?!!
Girl: (Stands there for a couple of seconds) Normally I would help him. But the matters are serious now. This is about the end of the world. Not just a semi-pandemic that’s spreading from pigs to México to the rest of the world.
Oen: … you mean the Swine Flu video?
Girl: That’s not important!
Oen: Oh, right. Let’s go. (Nods to the rest of the group, and they all run, getting their last sight of Master Shifu in their heads, all are having their silent goodbyes) So what is this supposed to be? The ‘weapon’, I mean.
O: Well supposedly it’s going to help us defeat GTHE.
Oen: What IS it, though?
O: You’ll see. (Says in gloomy voice, group continues to walk for a while)
H: I think O in the Zone’s the only one who knows where this is. I have no idea where the ‘weapon’ is or even what it is.
Oen: What’s your story, anyways? I mean I’ve never really seen you fight much. Do you have some special move or something?
H: No, not really. I know where almost every single thing on Earth is though.
Oen: So then why don’t you know where the weapon is?
H: I know where certain places are by their location or name, not where a secret weapon is located.
Oen: Oh, okay.
O: (Suddenly, as if something inside him has snapped) Why are you all so lighthearted?? There is no reason for us to be talking like this when Master Shifu has just died. He was better than all of us PUT TOGETHER. Did you ever think about that?! (Group is silent for a while)
Oen: I think that we should honor Master Shifu, not by being angry, but by fulfilling the very reason why we are all here. He wouldn’t have liked it if we were all arguing over being lighthearted, he would’ve wanted us to get on with our lives and defeat GTHE. We should also honor all the things he did accomplish. Like “If you have swine flu, go die…”
Girl: “No not really. You should go to a hospital…”
H: “Symptoms include…” (Silence for a couple of seconds)
O: “Fever…” (Smiles, then continues) “Coughing…” (Fades out and into a scene of the evil lair)

In evil lair…
Nanashi: (Door creaks and GTHE walks in) I assume you took care of Master Shifu?
GTHE: Yes, it was very easy.
Hostile: So who’s our next target?
Chloe: Yes, that’d be a good thing to know.
Dr. CO2: Hmmm…. Let’s see… the Girl. (Evil music thing)

Image of Group
(Everyone’s looking up at something tall, but it’s not seen through the camera angle then camera closes into a shot of Girl, foreshadowing something)
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 6

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Global Warming Script Episode 6

Narr: So Oen and everyone else walked a long time and finally reached a mountain.
Oen: A mountain? How are we supposed to put a mountain in these videos? The highest elevation distance around here is a small hill…
Narr: Why do you like ruining my introductions?!
Oen: Not sure… but the mountain thing still confuses me.
Narr: We’ll work on that… Anyways, you’re supposed to be walking up the mountain right now… not messing up my intro! (Scene shifts to a picture of everyone walking up a mountain)
Oen: Are we there yet? (Long silence)
Girl: I guess I’ll have to be the one who answers questions now. Yes, we’re very close.
O: How do you know? I thought I was the only one who knew.
H: Yeah, but it’s obvious that at the top of this mountain there’s something important.
Girl: Exactly!
Oen: Oh, okay. That makes sense.
O: It’s right in here. (Shows an area that has an envelope in the middle of it) There you go, Oen, that’s the weapon.
H: THAT’S the weapon?
O: Not exactly… it’s more like a clue, or so I heard.
Girl: You’ve never read it before?
O: Nope. Only the one can open it. I’ve tried, so has Master Shifu, but it’s only for the one.
H: Well, go open it!
Oen: Okay. (Reaches down, picks up paper and opens it with ease)
O: Wow you ARE really the one!
Oen: I guess so. Do I read it?
Girl: Yes! (Everyone tries to read it, but it appears in a different language to them. Only Oen can read it)
Oen: It says… “The weapon is the one, but only when the one is aware of it.” That’s puzzling.
Girl: Basically you are the weapon, but the power you have will only be able to be used once you figure out what it is, and how to use it.
O: That’s it? Really?! Look at the back.
Oen: Oh, okay. It says more.
H: Then read it!
Oen: “The weapon will be found only when least expected.”
Girl: Well that’s self explanatory… but barely helpful.
O: I was really hoping it’d be some instructions on how to find the weapon. I didn’t know the weapon would actually be Oen.
H: At least Oen is as good at fighting as we are.
Girl: Actually not. Oen, fight me.
Oen: What?! There’s no way I could beat you!
Girl: Just fight. (Tosses sword at Oen and Oen actually catches it this time. Then Girl attacks Oen. But something is different… Oen is actually attacking Girl! It is an epic fight, but finally Girl’s elf hat is knocked off by Oen and Girl surrenders) I surrender. (Oen looks surprised)
Oen: I’ve never seen you without your hat… it’s like the time when you didn’t wear your mask anymore.
H: That’s all you could think of after you beat the Girl?
Girl: Anyways, you win. You’re better than all of us, probably all of us put together.
Oen: I don’t really think so…
Girl: Really, you will be the leader of us against GTHE. You are the one, now live up to it for once!
Oen: From you, that’s a huge compliment, especially at this time and with the most recent event concerning Master Shifu. So, are we going to figure out what the weapon is?
Girl: Well, like it said, you will only find out what the weapon is when it’s least expected.
Oen: Then what are we going to do now?
Girl: You’re the leader, it’s your decision now.
Oen: Okay… let’s go to GTHE’s evil lair, and try to surprise attack them. Do you think we’re ready for that fight?
Girl: We’re as ready as we ever will be.
Oen: Then let’s go! (Looks confused for a second) Wait… where’s the lair?
H: Follow me. (Group follows her and they finally arrive at the secret lair)
Oen: Now we wait for them to walk out, and then we can attack.
O: Yup.
Chloe: (From behind them, sneaking up) I don’t think you’ll have to wait for anything!
Hostile: Looks like we’ll be the last people you’ll see in your life.
Chloe: (Whispers) Hostile, how do you think we’ll get the Girl? Do we just capture her, or actually destroy her?
Hostile: I guess whichever works best.
H: This is going to be difficult.
Girl: Indeed it is. (Everybody looks ready to fight, and right when people start running towards each other, the scene ends)

End of Episode 6
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 and Episode 8

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Global Warming Script Episode 7
(There is a fight between Oen and the group, and Hostile and Chloe, through the middle of it there is something strange that happens)
Hostile: Is what we’re doing the right thing? I mean, the only reason why GTHE wants global warming to succeed is just because he thinks the world is too cold.
Chloe: Idiot! We will do what GHTE tells us. Then we will rule the world!
Hostile: (mutters under breath) I don’t think that’s what he had in mind… (Now talking) Yeah, but it just doesn’t seem right. (Group looks at each other in confusement)
Oen: Do you want to join us?
Hostile: That would actually be preferable. Am I allowed to?
Chloe: What happened? Didn’t the nerf gun bullet infect you?! Have you become even more stupid than before?!!
Hostile: The power of the mind is stronger than that of physical forces, am I right chlorofluorocarbon?
H: (Suddenly realizes something) Hostile! You are now called Hydrogen. Attack Chlorofluorocarbon! (Hydrogen looks confused about his name change, but attacks Chloe. They get into a sword lock and suddenly Chloe backs away and looks as if thinking about something)
Chloe: You’re right. GTHE has the wrong idea to causing global warming just so that he doesn’t have to turn the heat on. He could just move to Florida.
Hydrogen: Does that mean you’re now on the good side?
Chloe: Yes, I have agreed with your ideas.
Girl: What was that, H?
H: Well, Chlorofluorocarbons are bad chemicals that come from Styrofoam and cause global warming. Hydrogen is a chemical, that when bonded with chlorofluorocarbon changes it into something good. When Hydrogen and Chloe got into a sword lock, that’s when Chloe changed into a HCFC, or hydro chlorofluorocarbon. Can we still call you Chloe?
Chloe: Sure.
Oen: Well this is helpful! Now we have two more people on our side!
(A shot of Q looking behind a tree at the group and running off as if sneaking)

In evil lair…
Dr. CO2: This changes our chances dramatically.
Nanashi: What is the current percentage of success?
Dr. CO2: We have 90% chance of winning. Still our main goal is to infect Girl. And we also have this new weapon on the crew. He shall serve to be very purposeful. (Evil laugh)
Nanashi: Who’s the new guy?
New: Hey! You’d better respect me. Do you know who I was?
Nanashi: Yeah, but who cares? You’re completely different now!
New: Yeah, but it’ll shock them!
GTHE: That it will! (Evil laugh)

I think I'm combining this with episode 8. Not sure... so here's episode 8 too.

Global Warming Script Episode 8

Oen: We’ve now gained new people on our side, and our force is quite formidable! Not that I want to fight the other side at all, but… we sorta have to, or else global warming will destroy the world and our quest will be for nothing.
Chloe: I know we’re new to your group and everything, but I think that we should plan out what we’re going to do once we get there.
Hydrogen: Yeah, and our attack should be tomorrow in the morning, when they’d least expect it. I mean, most people assume nighttime would be best, but that’s why it’d be worse. Everyone would expect it.
O: And in the morning, most people are just waking up, a much easier time to seize the moment for a surprise attack.
H: But how are we going to do this? Just run in and attack them? I think it should be much more organized…
Girl: You’re right… it should. We should use each of our fighting styles to the best advantage possible. None of us are that great at sneak attacks, we’re all front on people. Or at least I think.
O: Yes, except H is pretty good at sneak attacking, if you need one person who’s good at that. And I’m usually good at following her closely, so I could count if needed.
Girl: Good. So here’s the plan… (Scene shifts to a time later that night, and Girl is walking, gathering random stuff)
Girl: (Quickly turns around after snap of a branch) Who’s there?
Dr. CO2: (Shows up out of the darkness) It is I, Dr. CO2.
Girl: Oh, okay. As long as you’re not GTHE. He’d kill me instantly. At least you have a chance of being a bit kinder.
Dr. CO2: How dare you disrespect me like that? (Rushes up and attempts to punch Girl in the face, but Girl dodges)
Girl: (Laughs) Déjà vu? Not too long ago… I almost punched Oen in the face and said almost the same words. For some reason I feel no threat from you.
Dr. CO2: (Angered) How so? I could beat up that fool , GTHE, anytime. He’s nothing. I have a much bigger plan than you would ever imagine. The only reason he wants global warming is so that he doesn’t have to move for it to get warmer. But not I. I will use the chaos to take over the world!
Girl: Maybe it would work if we weren’t here, but Oen is powerful. More powerful than you think. She thinks that Master Shifu or I should’ve been the one. But I disagree. If you could see the powers she is going to realize are there, you will meet a very formidable force.
Dr. CO2: You seem as if you know something’s going to happen to you, and you’re telling me your last words and impressions.
Girl: Yes. Either you’re going to infect me, or kill me. But either way is the end for me. I know that at the end of this journey, I will no longer be here. Therefore, I am enjoying every last second I have.
Dr. CO2: So that is why you aren’t afraid?
Girl: It depends. I know you’re more powerful than GTHE. There’s no doubt that that is true. But I’m not afraid because I knew for a long time that this was going to happen. You see, Master Shifu told me before I had gone on this quest that this would occur. But he told me that without my help, there would be no way to defeat GTHE, or just the threat of global warming. I accepted the challenge, and when I met Oen, I knew that she would soon surpass me. Therefore, I regret nothing, and I know it’s time.
Dr. CO2: I’m glad you respect me that much though. Most people would not take the time to explain things like that to me before their last moments. But unfortunately, you’re right. It’s your time to join the dark side.
Girl: So I was right… you do still have some good left in you. Unfortunately, it’s quickly fading. Quite a shame actually…
Dr. CO2: (Delays before he finally takes out a nerf gun and shoots Girl in the head) You’re right. It is a shame. If I could change back, it’d be nice. But unfortunately, this is the only way I can acquire control over the world. By being the bad guy. (Scene shifts to morning, and of the good guy group)
H: Where’s Girl?
Hydrogen: That’s a good question actually… I haven’t seen her since last night.
Oen: Neither have I. This is really weird… Let’s search for her. (Quite a good amount of time passes and no one has found Girl)
Chloe: Has anyone found her? (Everyone shakes their head)
O: I got an idea! Maybe she went along with the plan without us for some reason….
Oen: She wouldn’t do that, but I guess we should follow along with the plan anyways, because if she’s looking for us, that’s where we’d be. (Everyone walks up and then a shot of them in front of the evil lair is shown)
Oen: This is it… everyone’s ready? (Everyone nervously nods) All right, let’s do this!
GTHE: (Suddenly) You talk too loudly. (Evil laugh) Capture them! (The bad guys are all shoving the good guys into the center of the field) We can’t have a proper fight until I introduce two new candidates of our team. Come on out! (Two people who look strikingly similar to Q and Girl walk out from the brush, with their backs to the group. For epic emphasis they turn around slowly, and all the good guys gasp when they realize who they are)
H: Master Shifu?
Chloe: Girl??
Girl: No longer… we are entirely new people with new thoughts and ideas. Brace yourselves for your own deaths! (A long attacking sequence goes on, and Oen is fighting Shifu)
Oen: Master Shifu! You have to change back!! Please?
Q: … (Continues attacking Oen)
Oen: I know you’re still in there! Now change back! (Q looks as if he’s struggling, then he falls over and looks normal again)
Q: Ahh… yes. I remember now. GTHE got the best of me. Thank you, Oen!
Oen: (Shocked) Sure?
Q: You have realized but not realized that one of your powers is to change those infected back to normal.
Oen: Why couldn’t you have told me that before?
Q: Well… I sorta ‘died’ before I could tell you that. Sorry.
Oen: Ehh whatever. Anyways, we still have to beat the bad guys!
Q: Completely true. Let’s take them out!

End of Episode 8

Sorry, but I love the conversation between Girl and Dr. CO2 in this... it's so cool.
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 and Episode 10

Post  AllisonXD on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

My two favorite episodes! They wouldn't be combined, but I'm too lazy to post two more replies.

Global Warming Script Episode 9
(Oen ducks and attacks GTHE and the fight begins. Girl and Q are fighting, and Nanashi and Dr. CO2 are fighting against Chloe, Hydrogen, O, and H)
Q: You’ve gotten much stronger than before. (While fighting)
Girl: It’s because my hatred towards Oen gives me more power than ever!
Q: Why so much hate?
Girl: You’re not the one I want to tell. But you’ll see. (Scene shifts to the fight with Dr. CO2 and Nanashi)
H: You will never win! We’ve got Oen! She will not let this end badly!
Dr. CO2: Maybe so. But we still have another trick up our sleeve. (Evil laugh then scene shifts to past in evil lair)
Nanashi: So now what are our chances?
Dr. CO2: Even with Girl, it’s a 30% chance of winning. We can cause many casualties and make it very difficult, but we probably will not win. Only, I don’t blame that on us, I think it’s all. (Interruption with a door opening fast)
GTHE: Who’s fault?
Dr. CO2: No one’s fault.
GTHE: Whatever. Anyways, we won’t need to worry about a chance of winning because I have a new way of taking out as many of them as possible. And that would give us a 99.9% chance.
Nanashi: What way?
GTHE: With this. (Pulls out a new and terrifying looking nerf gun) It has a new power that will be very bad for them.
Nanashi: What’s the power?
GTHE: Three shots at one person and they’re dead. (Evil laugh then shifts back to present time during the fight. Now it’s of Oen and GTHE fighting)
GTHE: Do you really think you can win?
Oen: (No reply to that question) You’re not the one I’m supposed to fight.
GTHE: Then who?
Oen: I just have a feeling it’s Dr. CO2.
GTHE: (Evil laugh) No. It’s me! We are the two leaders of opposite ideas, of course. (Suddenly Dr. CO2 stops fighting)
Dr. CO2: Nanashi, it’s time. (Nanashi nods) Oen, you said I was the one to fight you? I agree. GTHE, more so, sir. I do not believe you are to be the leader of our group. You don’t have a real cause to win. I do. I must take over the world when they are in a crisis.
GTHE: You’re crazy! You can’t beat me!
Dr. CO2: Really? (Attacks GTHE, there is an epic fight and every once in a while Dr. CO2 hits GTHE with a bullet from a new nerf gun. Finally the third bullet it shot in an epic way where GTHE dodges a bullet, but Dr. CO2 tricks him and shoots it at him right before he gets into a normal standing position)
GTHE: (Gasps) You were using that gun? No way! (Then dies)
Dr. CO2: (Evil laugh) I will now take over the world!
H: What was that?
Dr. CO2: You see this gun? Three shots from this and you’re dead!
O: No way! That’s not possible!
Dr. CO2: Look at GTHE. Does he look like he’s alive to you?
O: … How could you?? We would never destroy any of you on purpose.
Dr. CO2: To me the most important person in the world is myself. I don’t care about anyone else. Honestly, I don’t care about Nanashi and Girl. They are just pawns who will do whatever I say.
Nanashi: I will serve you until the end, sir. (Kneels to ground)
Dr. CO2: (Glances at Girl) Girl! Kneel! (Girl looks like she’s half trying to stay standing and rebel and half trying to kneel)
Girl: I-I will also serve you… (Pauses) until the end, s-sir.
Dr. CO2: (Laughs evilly) Girl has quite a strong will. (Takes out a different nerf gun and shoots it at Girl. Girl quickly tense up, then relaxes and stands confidently)
Girl: My anger it too much to handle, sir. Can we take them out now?
Dr. CO2: Yes. We shall! (Dr. CO2 attacks Oen and they fight for a while, Girl is attacking Q, Hostile, and Chloe, and Nanashi is fighting H and O)
Dr. CO2: You’re weak! I would’ve expected more from the one.
Oen: Don’t underestimate the power we contain. Although it may not be power in force, we have other powers unknown to you.
Dr. CO2: Then show me! (They continue to fight while scene shifts to Q as the center of view)
Girl: I guess turning to the good side weakened both of you didn’t it?
Chloe: Not necessarily.
Hydrogen: It strengthened us in other ways than fighting.
Girl: Well it won’t help you with this! (Shifts to scene of Nanashi in the center)
Nanashi: Both of you are weak… did you seriously study under Shifu?
H: That’s Master Shifu to you. Can’t treat anyone respectfully, can you?
O: Ready H? (Gets in ready position)
H: Anytime O! (Also gets in a ready position)
O: Time to get in the zone! Full speed! (All of a sudden O and H are both faster and seem to be giving Nanashi stress)
Nanashi: How can this be?
H: It’s what you get for disrespecting Master Shifu!
Nanashi: I give! I give! (Runs away to someplace else)
O: Let’s help out Oen, she’s fighting alone!
H: Good idea! (Scene shifts to O and H running up to Oen and Dr. CO2)
Hydrogen: Chloe! Watch out! (Hydrogen shouts as Girl does a special ninja move, then disappears and reappears behind Chloe. Chloe ducks just in time)
Chloe: Thanks! (Hydrogen nods)
Hydrogen: I don’t think we can handle this for much longer! (Girl does another move then it creates an explosion and Hydrogen and Chloe get thrown backwards)
Dr. CO2: (Evil laugh) Nice job, Girl! I think you should tell Oen exactly why you joined our side. Fight Oen. I’ll take care of everyone else.
Girl: You will not beat me this time! (Says as attacking Oen)
Oen: How can you get stronger just by joining the other side?
Girl: No longer holding all this anger in is amazing!
Oen: What anger?
Girl: Are you kidding me? I used to be important. Then you showed up, being the one and all. Then it was all about you. And that was the end of it for me. At least I still was better than you at fighting. But no, you had to go be the one and end up beating me at fighting. Now I’m finely respected for my skills.
Oen: Oh, so that’s how it is. Then really, I don’t want you back on our side. Forget the supposed power I have. You can stay on the side we’ll beat.
Q: Oen, no! Don’t give up hope on Girl. Remember, she’s infected. They put a different type of infection on her, one that made her angry, and we still need to turn her back!
Oen: No! She’s no longer one of us! (Attacks Girl and there’s an epic fight but yet again Oen beats Girl. Girl is up against a wall looking for a possible escape but there isn’t one. Then Oen throws her sword to the ground) Go. Run away if you want. But don’t ever come back. You hear me??!
Dr. CO2: I’ve got a better idea! (Takes out the nerf gun that killed GTHE, aims it at girl, and shoots it at her once) One (A second shot) Two (Aims the gun at Girl for the last time and is about to pull the trigger) Thr-
O: Girl. Wake up! You can’t die! You’re still apart of our team.
H: No matter what Oen says! I don’t care if she’s the one, you are one of us!
Chloe: I didn’t know Girl well, but she’s definitely on this side.
Hydrogen: Oen, you’re the only one who can change her!
Dr. CO2: Hmmm… looks like there’s a dilemma here. Oen is still upset with Girl! Well Oen, does this mean you don’t care if she… dies?
Oen: (Suddenly snaps) Girl!! I’m sorry! I know that when you get infected you can’t control yourself. I was just upset because I actually believe you joined the other side by your on choice. Please, change back! We need your help to defeat GTHE!! Remember when you said “I will help you defeat GTHE, that is all”??!! (Girl just looks at the ground and does nothing)
Dr. CO2: Times up! Goodbye Girl! (Laughs evilly then aims nerf gun at her and the viewers hears a gun shot while a video of a shadow falling to the ground shows)
End of Episode 9

Global Warming Script Episode 10- The Last Episode (With alternate ending)
Girl: Sorry about that, my reflexes aren’t working so well from the sudden change. They’ll be working again in no time.
Oen: Girl! You’re back!
Girl: But I’m not going to forget that you were going to forget about me. (Glares then smiles) Just kidding! These were stressful times, I understand.
Dr. CO2: (Now angry) Die!! (Shoots nerf gun randomly at anyone he can get) Ha! You are no match for me! (The shots hit O once, Q once, Oen twice, Chloe once, and Hydrogen twice)
H: No! We can’t have Oen die! She’s the one!
Q: Yeah, but any of us dead isn’t good either. I know what you’re talking about, though.
Dr. CO2: Oen dead is an instant win for me! (Aims nerf gun at Oen and shoots right when Oen turns and looks in fear realizing what’s happening. Suddenly Girl runs up and stands in front of Oen)
Girl: Me first! You are the one. We don’t want you to die no matter what! Sorry, if my reflexes were better, we would both still be alive. (Then Girl falls forward and stays there)
Oen: Girl? Girl?!!
O: You’ve got to be kidding me. No way! This can’t be happening. (Everyone’s in deep shock)
Dr. CO2: (Mockingly) Too bad she didn’t get to say anything epic before her death, just a pathetic apology. (Evil laugh) Wasn’t quite intended, but either way is fine by me!
H: How dare you? Do you really take things like this not seriously?!?!
Dr. CO2: It’s a necessary sacrifice for my control of the world. I will get it. And I’ll do whatever it takes to get there. Even lie or use people. (Evil laugh)
Oen: Guys, I’ll handle this.
H: What do you mean?!
Q: H, remember that Oen’s the one. She should make all orders no matter what you think is right or wrong.
O: But why fight alone? Go all this way with all of this to fight by yourself?
Oen: This is it. This is the big fight meant for Dr. CO2 and I. I have a feeling there’s some weird connection between us.
Dr. CO2: Right you are! You finally sensed it, didn’t you?
Oen: Well what is it?
Dr. CO2: For every good thing there has to be an equally opposite bad thing. Matter is good, and you have anti-matter. When anti-matter comes in contact with matter, it’s a big explosion. Essentially, they both can’t coexist with each other. One has to go. You are matter. I am anti-matter. We cannot both exist at the same time or there will be chaos. But there is a difference. We are the same person, Oen. Not actually, but theoretically. If I die, you die. If you die, I die. It’s as simple as that.
Oen: Then why did you attempt to kill me?
Dr. CO2: I know that Girl was going to do that.
Oen: How?
Dr. CO2: It’s rather predictable, don’t you think?
Oen: (Glares at Dr. CO2) You will go down!
Dr. CO2: But wait. Remember, if I die, you die. (Evil laugh)
Oen: Right, but I can also make you severely helpless so you can’t kill anymore people who don’t deserve to die! (Oen charges at Dr. CO2 and there is a long epic fight. Then Oen points at Dr. CO2 and they stop) I will give you a chance again. Dr. CO2! You will now become Evan! (Nothing happens, and then Oen falls on the ground. She is alive, but unconscious)
Dr. CO2: (Picks up the infecting gun) I won’t kill the one, but I can have the one on my side! (Evil laugh) It was inevitable! (Shoots nerf gun at Oen and it is in such an epic slow motion type thing that any viewer would gape in astonishment. There’s silence, then a huge force field appears from around Oen to around everyone in the area. It slowly disappears, but no one is moving except for Dr. CO2 who’s walking up to Oen) Feel better?
Oen: (Wakes up and stands up, back to camera, then turns around and looks evil) Yes, it’s time to destroy the others. Can I do that myself?
Dr. CO2: (Hands nerf gun to Oen) It should be easy. You triggered another one of your powers and stopped the time of this area. They’ll never know what happened.
Oen: Good. (Walks up to Q) I’ve been waiting to do this for a while! *This is when the alternative ending begins. The following will be a fake ending that we’ll record and then at the near end of it, well, you’ll see! XD. Just remember this spot so that you can match up the real ending. * (Takes gun, points it at Q and shoots twice. Then she shoots everyone else the appropriate amount of times, and they all die) Now what?
Dr. CO2: Do you want to see them die? You just have to wish that time would start again.
Oen: (Looks as if thinking and time starts up again. Everyone falls to the ground and they shall never get up again) I am now completely satisfied.
Dr. CO2: (Super long evil laugh) I have won!!! The world shall now end at my own hands!!!!! (Now for the part I was talking about…)
Narr: (Sound of tape rewinding) Now wait a second… did you really think this epic comedy could end so tragically? Well you’re in from something awesome then, so keep watching! (Video rewinds and you see all of the actions in reverse up to the earlier point where I put the * so this is where this segment starts)
Oen: Good. (Walks up to Q) I’ve been waiting to do this for a while! (Takes gun points it at herself and shoots. The whole thing goes in slow motion)
Dr. CO2: NO!!!!! (Both fall over at the same time and don’t get back up. Time starts again due to Oen’s death. Everyone looks at Oen and Dr. CO2 both on the ground)
Chloe: Oen? (No reply) Oen?! No! Not you, too?!?!?
O: Oen can’t die!! We haven’t even won yet!!
Hydrogen: I’m not so sure about that.
Q: Look at Dr. CO2. Does he look alive to you?
H: You mean we won?! But at a sad cost… (Everyone looks extremely sad. They all silently mourn for Oen’s death)
Chloe: Now what?
Q: You all can go back to your own lives again. (In a sad tone) Everything will be the same except for the fact that the world is no longer warming due to global warming, but it has now become a cycle. It’ll slightly warm up, but go back down again.
Hydrogen: But what if we can’t get back to our own lives? It’s kinda hard after all we’ve been through.
Q: Then you can join me and go on a quest for everything!
1: Everything? What do you mean?
Q: Hunh? Who are you? (Looks surprised) Oen?! But you’re… dead!
1: Who’s Oen? I just heard you talking and decided to see who was here.
2: And we were following her!
O: Girl?!
2: Uhh… I’m a girl… but not the Girl. I wish, though. I saw her in ‘Epic’ Episode 1, she’s awesome! *Cough, cough. Egotistical self, cough*
3: I was a person following, too!
4: Same here!
H: GTHE? You can’t be! Since these two people aren’t who we think, and Nanashi?
3: I don’t know what you mean… the Green House Effect? (Everyone shakes their head)
5: And I have arrived, too!
Chloe: (Everyone gasps and then they get ready to fight) Dr. CO2!
5: Dr. CO2 should be beat up for forcing Oen to kill herself. I’m no such person!
(Everyone laughs, and they all start talking at once, excitedly)
Narr: And so, the beginning of Allstatenaruto and Coollog Productions combination, the Blue Ninja Studios! And, of course, the final episode of ‘Epic’. Hope you all enjoyed it! (Thumbs up)
End of ‘Epic’

But... I don't think we should actually go through with EPIC. At least, we don't have the time to. So I must say goodbye to this script... it was so fun to write.
AllisonXD

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Script for EPIC

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down